Through the Emma's Diary brand, Lifecycle Marketing supports pregnant women and new mums in the UK
Talk to Paul
Do you want to find out more about our HR services and what they cost?
Lifecycle Marketing was established in 2011 following a management buyout from Whistl (formerly TNT Post).
Lifecycle Marketing finance director Gareth Huxtable picks up the story: "We took a £6 million turnover operation and 25 employees from an office in Marlow to one in Bourne End. I needed to pay our people, update their terms and conditions and become compliant in less than two months – all on a limited budget with zero headcount."
"Paul Connor had a relationship with TNT Post and I asked him to help me in my new role." continues Gareth.
Connor provided Gareth with an HR director for one day a week. In this capacity, our consultant Mona Smith was able to meet with TNT Post's HR team to help establish an HR function for Lifecycle Marketing.
Mona acted as a single point of contact for Gareth, which freed up his time to focus on all the other financial and operational elements of his role.
What we did for Lifecycle Marketing
- Helped verify a new payroll company to ensure all employees were paid
- Established new contracts and terms and conditions
- Helped to produce internal communications for employees
- Implemented an appraisal process and then trained all managers on how to follow it
- Supported the recruitment of a number of new employees
- Training and development
- Employee relations and career transition.
- Lifecycle Marketing achieved compliance
- Reassurance for employees – Connor's involvement provided continuity for employees with appropriate contracts and policies
- Lifecycle Marketing was able to grow and as of 2017, has about 50 employees occupying a bigger space in the same office development in Bourne End.
What the client said
"We are a small company with big company policies and your expertise has helped us to achieve this.Mona has been immense and fundamental to the success of the business and I have nothing but praise for Connor."