When you are setting up in the UK, then recruiting further talent as you expand, you need both expertise on the policies and procedures required by UK law, and guidance on strategic people focus to give you competitive edge.
“The biggest compliment I can give is that you are indeed a trusted partner. You are certainly experts in your field and you acted completely confidentially working with us in a collaborative way to ensure the project was brought to a successful conclusion.”
Why choose Connor
- Our hand-picked team have real-world experience – we have walked in your shoes, having held in-house careers, so understand your priorities and challenges.
- Clients say we are excellent at listening, absorbing complex briefs and delivering solutions in a style and manner that is right for them.
- We are hands-on and results orientated, and we specialise in making the complex simple to implement.
Services and expertise
With Connor as your partner you can hit the ground running:
- UK policies and procedures created and adapted to fit your business culture, along with achieving statutory requirements to meet UK legislation.
- Employment contracts and processes for UK employees as well as advice on employment issues that may arise with your UK workforce.
- Expertise in best practice ensuring your company is attracting top talent through a compelling UK set up.
- We partner with a benefits provider who can make sure your compensation package is attractive, meets legal requirements and is affordable for your business.
- Ensure your recruitment and onboarding plans suit a UK audience and are aligned to right-to-work laws.
Connor can also be your UK HR voice if you do not need a full or part-time HR employee.
“Connor is a truly flexible and strategic HR provider who are there when we need them. We'd happily recommend them to any organisation looking for something that's a cut above the rest.”
Contact us today to learn more about how we can design a bespoke service with pricing to match your needs. We will be delighted to discuss your challenges and how we can help.